The Camsur Watersports Complex (cwc) is home to the best cable wake park in the world! Located in Pili, Philippines of the Camarines Sur province. Fly in to Naga Airport from Manila or Legaspi airport which is about a 75 minute drive to CWC. Here are some of cwc’s highlights:
- The best 6 tower Sesitec cable system with a large island in the middle for smooth water conditions.
- Wakeboarding, Wakeskating, Kneeboarding and Skiing
- Swimming Pool, Cabana Rentals, Game Room (pool, foosball, basketball, air hockey and bouncy house)
- Full Restaurant and Bar featuring San Miguel Beer and a wide selection of entrees.
- Bike/BMX Park, Skate Park
- Check out nearby EcoVillage, Islands, Hotsprings and Shopping
- A new boat lake is expected to be completed in 2008.
- Cool Website with up-to-date information on CWC and Camsur